Nutrition is a key part of exercise and particularly for changing body shape. Our dietician is highly skilled in developing a nutrition plan that suites your tastes, lifestyle and exercise.
At Personal Best we provide nutritional services throughout West Lothian, including Armadale, Whitburn, Bathgate, Livingston, Falkirk and Linlithgow.
- Group workshops
- Individual meal plans
Our dietician, Edyta, can design and implement group workshops tailored to the group’s needs. These can include health condition support groups, sports teams, work teams/corporate clients and groups of friends.
Individual meal plans
An individual meal plan starts with a consultation to assess the client’s needs. This includes the client providing information on their current nutrition.
Edyta will then devise a plan based on your individual needs, goals and tastes. The plan includes:
- Food diary
- Lifestyle assessment
- Body composition assessment (lean muscle/fat levels)
- 5 day meal plan including menus and recipes
- Weekly shopping list
- On-going consultation for minor adjustments
Recipes for all meals
- Daily menus of what to eat and when.
- 7 complete daily menus in total.
*Please note that all meals are calculated to meet your calorie and macro nutrient requirements. Macro nutrients include carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Reasons why our clients get nutritional advice and/ or meal plans:
- Lose weight/ cut body fat
- Build muscle
- Improve health
- Impact health conditions
- To improve digestion for those with IBS or IBD
- Improve sports performance
- Increase energy and reduce fatigue
- To feel better
- To improve nutritional knowledge
- To get results
Meal Plan & Consultation